Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
This is a delicious and simple way of preparing potatoes as an alternative to boiled or mashed.
- Some Potatoes (however many you'd normally use for the number of people you're feeding)
- A bit of milk
- A decent knob of butter
- Preheat oven to 150 C
- Peel the potatoes, and cut into 1 cm wide slices
- Lay the slices in the bottom of a flat oven dish, overlapping slightly. You can double stack them, but it'll take longer to cook.
- Pour on milk until the potatoes are about half covered
- Place a bit of the butter in each corner of the dish on top of the potatoes. You can also top with cheese.
- Place in oven for about 45 minutes, or an hour if you've double stacked the potatoes.
- Eat. Mmm.