George Foreman Hash Browns
A friend of our recommended slicing up a potato and cooking it on the George Foreman grill, so I decided to have a go at making some healthy hash browns.
- 3 or 4 Largeish potatoes
- Seasoning to taste
- Peel the potatoes, then grate them. I cheated and used our kenwood food processor but a cheese grater would work equally well.
- Squeeze off some of the excess water, and transfer the shredded potato to a bowl.
- Add seasoning - they're alright without any, but benefit from a little salt and pepper. Alternatively, add some chopped herbs to taste.
- Mix the shredded potato and seasoning, shape into "cakes", then place on your preheated George Foreman.
- Apply pressure to flatten out the cakes, so they'll cook more evenly.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.