Thanks to my dad for this incredibly simple and quick dish.
Prepare and mix the following quantities of ingredients. I'd normally use the following amounts to do a good portion of noodles for 2 people. You should probably alter the chilli powder to taste though...
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. fenugreek
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Fry up anything you can find, stir fry style. I normally use some thinly sliced chicken breast, onion, and chopped green chilli. Really, anything works.
- Boil some egg noodles until they're done, and drain.
- Put the noodles back in the empty pan you cooked them in, throw in the stuff you fried up, and stir. Continue to add the mixed spices while stirring until noodles are evenly covered.