This couldn't possibly be easier to make. Feeds 2 hungry people, and is best served with thin egg noodles. If made properly, this dish should live up to its name.
- Onions (2 large)
- Garlic (3 large cloves)
- Fresh green chillis (I normally use 5, but adjust to taste)
- Chicken (400g)
- 3 tsp Black pepper
- Dried crushed chillis (good sprinkling)
- 1tbsp Nandos Extra Hot Peri-peri sauce
- 1/2 tube of tomato puree
- 4 tbsp olive oil
Some assembly required
- Fry onions/garlic/green chillis in the oil in a wok until lightly browned.
- Chop chicken into bitesized pieces, and add to wok.
- Add black pepper and crushed chillis, and cook on a high heat for about 10 minutes until things start to burn slightly.
- Add tomato puree and Nandos sauce, mix thoroughly, until it starts to burn slightly.
Serve with noodles.