10 minute beef burgers
Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- 400g Extra Lean Mince
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Basil (dried is fine)
- 1 tsp Oregano (dried is fine)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put 400g extra lean mince in a bowl.
- Add a little salt and pepper, a teaspoon each of basil, oregano and paprika.
- Mix thoroughly with hands.
- Divide into 4 burger shaped parts, and grill until cooked.
- Eat. Preferably with cheese, BBQ sauce and McCain Homefries, which are the One True oven chip.
These cook very nicely in our George Foreman grill, and what little fat does come out of the extra lean mince drains off nicely without leaving the burgers too dry.